Looking for a fresh and appetizing pizza. Prepare your salmon and start your pizza oven. You're in for a treat with Norwegian pizza!
- 5 onions
- 4 slices of smoked salmon
- 200 grams of fresh cream
- 250 grams of mozzarella cut into thin slices
- 35 ml of milk
Preparation of cream base
- Mix the fresh cream with the milk
- Add salt and pepper
- Preheat the FlameOven for 15-20 minutes.
- This is the time needed for the kiln to reach 400°C.
- Meanwhile, flatten and stretch the dough ball to make a 30cm pizza base.
- Lay the pizza base flat on your work surface.
- Slice your onions and place them on your pizza
- Place the mozzarella
- Place your slices of salmon
- Slide the pizza onto your pizza peel, then place the pizza in the oven, remembering to rotate it every 30 seconds. This will ensure even cooking and prevent any parts from burning.
- Once the crust has taken on a certain colour and is cooked through (2 minutes), remove the pizza from the oven.
Enjoy your meal!
We hope this recipe will inspire you. If you want to know more about us, you can visit us at FlameOven and discover our portable pizza oven. You can download our brochure or subscribe to our newsletter to receive our tips ;)