Pizza mortadella and pistachio
Let's try a special preparation by mixing mortadella, pistachio and cheese! The nutty taste of the pistachio butter with the salty taste of the mortadella and the creaminess of the cheese will get you hooked. A combo that will make you want to make even more pizzas ;)
- 1 ball of Neapolitan pizza dough.
- 40 grams of pistachio butter, diluted with 20 ml of water.
- 4-5 basil leaves.
- Grated Parmesan cheese.
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- 60 grams of mozzarella (fior di latte), torn or sliced
- 3 slices of mortadella.
- 60 grams of burrata or buffalo mozzarella torn into pieces
- 30 grams of lightly roasted and chopped pistachios
- Preheat the FlameOven pizza oven for 15-20 minutes.
Add wood logs and let the oven reach 400°C.
- Meanwhile, flatten and stretch the dough ball to make a 30 cm pizza base.
Lay the pizza base flat on your work surface and spread with pistachio butter.
- Add the basil, mozzarella, a little parmesan and olive oil
- Place the pizza in the FlameOven. Remember to rotate the pizza every 30 seconds to ensure even cooking.
Once the crust has reached a certain colour (approx. 2 minutes), remove the pizza from the oven and top with the mortadella, burrata and toasted pistachios.
Enjoy your meal!
We hope this recipe will inspire you. If you want to know more about us, you can visit us at FlameOven and discover our portable pizza oven. You can download our brochure or subscribe to our newsletter to receive our tips ;)